Rittoboy_-_Promisekiss(South Sudan music)_(Studio Session)

did you know?
That PromiseKiss 😘 is a song compose by Rittoboy Don, He just came and leave us some caption about the Song and the author is now impressed to heard that nice beginning of history let's read out the history
.
             Mathew Philip Mamun, born on 03/11/2002,|South Sudanese musician|mostly Known with his stage name as Rittoboy Don, few days ago he just release a track call PromiseKiss and he converse with one of our author and here is what he left us with, 
He said that there is this one time when I use to be so horny at sometimes, sometimes I be church boy, so there is that time when I was after a girl that I want and she tries to avoid seeing me but no way, that's means actually she can bare stay far from me, just like the same way I do, and y'all don't forget that we ain't intouch anymore, y'all just admiring each other, so there is this time when I went close to her n start a conversation she's was like "Oh Rittoboy,wow,I never imagined that you would even come close to me" mehn then I was like this bitch gonna soon be my Girlfriend, coz she was amazed to see me closed to her, then I thought that maybe I'll be the one asking for her number but actually she was the one asking for my number. later late midnight the girl call me  and of course I didn't save her number bcoz I was happy too so which means I forgotten to take her number but luckily she call me recently and be like" hey I'm so happy" and I was like why she told me that bcoz I met you, and I was like really, she was like yea ya don't know how much just happy I'm I, 
So that's when we started our relationship untill we been almost like months without sex and I was like hey you know I would like to be with you at night instead of me being at our home, she was like I would like too, so that night I went n slept with her, so before leaving her home,I was like come gimme a 😘 kiss then she was like I ain't but I know when the day that I'll give you a kiss so that's when I consider that kiss has a PromiseKiss 😘 by a special person and soon I'm gonna bring the girl whom is behind this song, if you haven't list to the song the plz go stream it and give it a subscription
 
       "Written by AshtaqRBD auditor"

Comments

Post a Comment